THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

So Much to Do

My job as a Stay at Home Mom, is officially coming to an end, on Monday that is. I have accepted a job at a local bank. I'm very excited, yet nervous at the same time. We've got a house that we are trying to build, keep in mind our "original" move in date was July 1 (enough said!), plus a gazillion other things going on. In my heart though I know this is the right thing for our family right now.

In light of the upcoming changes, that puts a lot of pressure on me to get a lot of things done between now and Monday. Thus the To Do List! If I can just get half of this done, I think I will feel accomplished.

The one thing I worry the most about is constantly staying 2 steps behind everyone else. So, I leave it in the hands of my Lord....

No comments: